* Women and Prison has a long list of general resources on their website.
* Although Legal Momentum can no longer offer legal support, their help center has a directory of organizations and resources in the following categories: Child/Teens; Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault; Education; Employment; Family Law; Immigrant Women
* HIV Law Project - Works with low-income, HIV-positive communities. Provides advanced advocacy and leadership trainings for HIV-positive women, community legal education, technical assistance to other service providers, and social support services for clients. To schedule an appointment for a legal consultant, people living with HIV/AIDS can call 212-577-3001.
* Women’s Law Project – based in Philadelphia, PA, but has a comprehensive resource list.
* The Door - Provides a wide range of services to meet the needs of New York City’s youth aged 12-21 (college advertisement and tutoring, counseling, creative arts, English language, foster care, GED, health and dental services, jobs and internships, leadership, legal and immigration services, LGBTQ, recreation, runaway and homeless youth, sexual health and birth control, and supportive housing).